Thursday, May 9, 2013

Recent Purchases




   
            
       So I have recently picked up a few goodies on my way out of work and thought I'd share some of the things that I have gotten. The first palette I got is an NYC Individual Eyes palette called 945 Midtown Mauve. This is the first time I have bought an eye shadow palette from NYC and I must say I'm impressed. I am in love with the colours in this palette. The second palette is from Wet n Wild in 738 Comfort Zone. I really like the pigmentation of their eye shadows and the colours are just lovely. Next is a big paddle brush by the brand Goody. I was in desperate need of one and bought this nice and inexpensive one. I also got these pink Impress stick on nails in Big Flirt. It's a dull pink colour. Not to bright and not to dark. Just the perfect shade for my fingers. Last but not least I got some gorgeous nail polishes. I have really been into pinks, corals, red and sparkly nail polishes lately. They are also by the brand NYC. The first one I got (on the right) is a very colourful sparkly top coat called Big City Dazzle. The second one ( in the middle) is a nice sheer pink colour in Wall Street. Last but most definitely not least I got a sparkly pink and silver polish in Pink Bling.

What's Your favourite palette that you have been loving recently? 
                         
*Disclaimer- All pictures were took by me and all opinions are mine :) 



No comments:

Post a Comment